An accessible document is required to have a title and primary language established.
To set your document’s title and primary language:
- Under File, select Properties.
- Under the Description tab, give your document a Title. (NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Pro may automatically generate an author for you. You may accept, change, or delete this name)
- Next, open the Initial View tab and click the Show drop-down.
- Select Document Title.
- Next, open the Advanced tab and click the Language drop-down.
- Select the document's primary language and click OK.
Once you have set the document Title and Language, continue to Step Eleven: Final Review