- WebAIM Resources Page - WebAIM provides many resources and tutorials in regards to IT Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Toolkit - Developed to aid in accessibility universal design, and digital inclusion
- W3C - World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international community where Member organizations, a full-time staff, and the public work together to develop Web standards
- GSA Section 508 toolkit page - Helpful web apps and references for building Section 508 compliant web pages
- Revised Section 508 - Federal agencies and federally funded entities must follow these regulations to be compliant with the government's standards.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 - The accepted standard guidelines for determining web accessibility
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 - The latest addition to WCAG 2.0
- Technology Services Accessibility Examples - A collection of current accessible coding techniques for ARIA, Bootstrap, etc.
- Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) - Reflects the California State University's (CSU) ongoing commitment to provide access to information resources and technologies to individuals with disabilities.
Files for Download
|2019-BasicAccessibilityChecklist.pdf||This is a simple checklist for web developers who want to make sure their sites are accessible||73 bytes||11/11/2019|
|QuikEvalChecklist.pdf||This is a quick and easy way to check a web site to see if it's likely to be accessible.||39 bytes||07/7/2018|
|Purchasing_Accessibility_Checklist.pdf||A checklist guide for making accessible purchasing decisions.||168 bytes||07/7/2018|