After running the Accessibility Checker you will be given a report. Two items will always show up on the report as manual checks:
- Logical Reading Order
- Color Contrast
Use the chevrons to the left of an item to expand it for additional information. Right-click for a submenu that will give you the following options:
- Fix: Acrobat either fixes the item automatically or displays a dialog box prompting you to fix the item manually.
- Skip Rule: Deselects this option in the Accessibility Checker Options dialog box for future checks of this document, and changes the item status to Skipped.
- Explain: Opens the online Help where you can get more details about the accessibility issue.
- Check Again: Runs the checker again on all items. Choose this option after modifying one or more items.
- Show Report: Displays a report with links to tips on how to repair failed checks.
- Options: Opens the Accessibility Checker Options dialog box, so you can select which checks are performed.
For full information about each rule, visit the Adobe Checker website.