- WebAIM Resources Page - WebAIM provides many resources and tutorials in regards to IT Accessibility
- Web Accessibility Toolkit - Developed to aid in accessibility universal design, and digital inclusion.
- W3C - World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) is an international community where Member organizations, a full-time staff, and the public work together to develop Web standards.
- Section 508 - Section 508 requires that Federal agencies’ electronic and information technology is accessible to people with disabilities.
- Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) - reflects the California State University's (CSU) ongoing commitment to provide access to information resources and technologies to individuals with disabilities.
Files for Download:
Basic Accessibility Checklist - This is a simple checklist for web developers who want to make sure their sites are accessible.
Quick Evaluation Checklist - This is a quick and easy way to check a web site to see if it's likely to be accessible.